If you're looking to lend your talents to a dynamic real estate team in the DC area, we're looking for you! Washington City Paper voted us Best Real Estate Group in the DC area for 2015. We’re interested in working with driven, ambitious go-getters. We're currently looking to fill the positions listed below:
We are looking for a new agent to represent our buyer clients. Do you have what it takes?
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and customers, both in written and verbal form. Must be able to work with both vendors and customers.
- Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through ability to build rapport.
- Experience working with complaint management. Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet.
- Able to use email effectively as a means of communication.
-Job Specific Skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure. Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
-Current License and Past Real Estate Experience Preferred.
- An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job.”
- High Net-Income With No Overhead Or Risk ($60,000 - $100,000+).
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development.
- Full Administrative And Marketing Service.
- World-Class Staffing Support.
- A Company With A Solid Track Record Of Real Estate Production And Service.
- Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked.
- Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials.
- A Consistent Inventory Of Saleable Listings.
- A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers.
- Pre-Selected, Quality Vendor Alliances (Mortgage, Title, Etc.)
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team.
- An Effective Fast-Start Program For Qualified Agents.
- Pre-Purchased Supplies, Signs, Lock Boxes, Forms And Materials.
- High Quality, Pre-Designed Buyer And Seller Packages.
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional.
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel.
DOES THIS SEEM LIKE A GOOD FIT FOR YOU? Are you willing to lead and belong to a top producing, high-energy company? If so, email us your resume and a detailed cover letter describing why we should consider you and why you would be a good fit for our team.